Friday, November 5, 2010

Nothing To Say, So Much Time..

It's a rare thing when I post 2 blog posts with less than a day in between, but hey, there's a first time for everything. Usually I have a topic, or a story to tell, but today is just one of those days where I have neither prepared, so I think I'm just going to say things, without a purpose. Maybe try and be funny, we'll see what happens.

I have a friend named Nikki Wedemeyer, one of the sickest kids I've ever met in my life. Me, Her, and our friend Lizz are making a film, and she wanted us to get more in touch with our characters. Since the film is still in pre-production, I can't really talk about it, blah, blah. Anyway, she directs us to a website called Encyclopedia Dramatica Offended. Knowing Nikki, it will be nothing short of...disturbing. I start to scroll down, looking at all the pictures, not too scared yet, but that was the first 3, maybe 2 pictures. I continued to scroll down, the pictures getting more and more interesting, and more and more mortifying. The challenge is to make it all the way down without dying of shock, but my frail heart could only make it about halfway, maybe less, I didn't stop to measure. The next day, I walked up to Nikki with a greeting of, "You sick bastard." She just smiled a sinister smile.

My next story is about a good friend of mine, Aubreya Barnwell, the whitest black girl I know, besides Ekeme Ekanem of course. Aubreya's personality is like a mix of Sarah Silverman, and Loni Love. She swears to me that she's ghetto, but any black girl that says ghetto, isn't so. Anyway, the reason I'm even bringing up Aubreya is because she basically forced me to, kidding, but she'll probably be a prominent character in at least one of my adventures, might as well get her introduction out of the way now. That's right. I'm thinking ahead.

My closing paragraph tonight is something I've never done before, and might never do again. I'm going to pretty much blow your mind. In a mere 5 sentences, I'm going to completely waste your time, and not have you even realize it. It'll be like a flash, because it's going to have gone by so fast. Ok, are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. hey joey it's ekeme!! and yes i am the whitest black girl you know and i'm proud!! :P btw i found this by googling myself :P yes i google myself

    ReplyDelete