Friday, January 21, 2011

Am I the only one who likes Ashton Kutcher?

Today I saw the movie No Strings Attached, starring Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman, and I actually really enjoyed it. You can read my full review at www.blogforteens.com, but overall, I thought it was a very pleasing movie.

The main reason that I'm here today, is to talk about a friend of mine. His name is Jared and I used to know him back when I lived in Cresskill, NJ, and he decided to make a facebook. He found me, and it's pretty exciting. Just know, that if he adds anyone, it's safe to confirm because I know him. He's read my blog and he knows a few of my friends' names. Here's the thing, he also started writing a blog recently, and he wants me to help "publicize" his writing. He's really good, I promise. You can also send him an email at jaredbell1234@hotmail.com. He's also under my facebook friends as Jared Bell, and you can find him there.

I want to send a little birthday shout out to my uncle Mo. He's 679 today, just kidding he's 41, and I wanted to wish him a good one. Happy Birthday man! Love you!

My other big news is that I will officially be starting two new projects in March. One will be a vlog that I will post on youtube, and the other will be the ongoing story blog. I got a lot of positive feedback for both of those ideas so I think that those will be my best bet at this point.

Also, a good friend of mine by the name of Chloe Rutledge and pseudonym of Pippa January, writes a fashion blog called The Life Of Pippa January. She picked one of my outfits and decided to show it on her blog, to which I am honored. I'll let you know more about when she posts it, but for now, you should just check out the blog. She's got a lot of good tips on there. www.thelifeofpippa.blogspot.com!

I want to make a public goodbye to my friend Michelle Redondo who is now leaving ASA, sadly. We're all going to miss you a lot kid, and I hope we can hang out even after you go! I hope you're happy wherever you decide to go.

Don't forget to follow my twitter at www.twitter.com/joey123mo.

That's all I have for today. I know I really didn't write a lot, I just had a bunch of news that I had to share, dedications to make, and reviews to write. Amazing how little space it actually takes up. I promise it'll get longer for those of you who like to read my mini-novels. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment