Saturday, January 1, 2011

Casting Call..

Ok, so as you know, my good friends Nikki Wedemeyer, Lizz Marshall and I are making a horror film called If Found: Do Not Return. The script is now finished, and we're ready to go into production. Here's the thing, the script has almost 20 people needed to be victims, maybe more at this point. What I'm asking of you good people is that you respond to this casting call with haste, as the release date is set to be in June 2011. The best way to get a hold of the part is to contact either Nikki or myself. Please know in advance that playing a victim will involve you being covered in fake blood almost the entire time, and will have to know how to scream and cry very well on camera. Filming for each victim should only take about one day, so you won't need to be on-set too much.

Another position that needs to be filled is Technical Coordinator. For this position you will have to be at most if not all filmings. It entails setting up sets, making sure everyone is ready, filling in for Assistant Director if needed, making sure filming goes smoothly, etc. This is a harder job, but you won't have to be covered in fake blood the entire time.

Again, if you're interested, please contact either Nikki or myself ASAP! Thank you :)

My email: joey123mo@gmail.com

Ok, now...IT'S 2011!!! Who's excited?! I know I am! 2010 was a fantastic year for me, so it'll be hard to beat, but who knows. I've had the opportunity to do and learn so much this year. I kind of just want to know your plans for 2011! If anyone wants, send me an email, 3 sentences or less, of what you want to do in 2011, and if I get enough interesting ones, I'll post them here. They can be anonymous if you want, I totally understand.

Another thing I wanted to bring up, was my aunt Diana and her amazing photography. Her name's Diana Diaz, she lives in West New York, NJ, and she's a photographer. She just started a blog on this very website! I'll post a link to it, but, I also "Follow" it, and you should too! She really is amazing, and I'm not just saying that because she's my aunt. I don't think that there's much on there right now, but she's posting pictures constantly, so check back every once in a while, you won't be disappointed.

http://dianadiazphoto.blogspot.com/

That's all I have today. Thanks for reading :) 2011 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment