Sunday, January 23, 2011

Coachella!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my January 22nd post, it seemed like a lot of people liked it. I appreciate every comment you guys make, I hope you know that.

I want to start off with a review for a film I watched last night. It's called Catfish. It follows a man named Nev Schulman, and his relationship with a family that lives in Michigan. This documentary is gripping, and it honestly does give me chills. You can read my full review at http://www.blogforteens.com/ but just know, that this movie is amazing. There's a little amazon linky thing if you're interested in buying it.
Speaking of which, the ads. Yes I know, they're mostly irrelevant to what you like, but just click them. I really want to go to this concert, or festival called Coachella that has none other than Kanye West there, and the only way I can do that is I have $600. One for me, and one to pay for my mom for her birthday. This show has more bands than any show rightfully should, and I'm really excited. So just click them. You don't even have to buy anything. As far as the amazon thing goes, consider buying some of the stuff I post on here, because if you do, I get up to 15% of the order's payment, which is pretty cool. I'm seriously not going to spend a cent between now and the concert. Some people are like, oh yeah, that sounds fun and all. No, I need to go! It has to happen. I'm probably going to have some kind of garage sale soon too. Some kind of sale, of some sort. I don't even know yet.

Also, check out my friend Jared's blog if you get a chance. http://www.thelifeofjared-bell.blogspot.com/! His stuff is a little shorter and more to the point than mine, but it's still pretty funny.

Another thing I wanted to talk about today was an underground hip-hop/techno/trance group called Mansions On the Moon. They're produced by N*E*R*D, one of my favorite groups ever. You can download their free mixtape which is actually pretty good. Just google Mansions On the Moon and click the first link.

I've been sending out a lot of requests for interviews lately, so hopefully they'll accept and get back to me soon. People like Nev Schulman, Shepard Fairey, Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys, and Daniel Tosh, among many others. I'm crossing my fingers hoping to get the opportunity to do so.

That's about it for now. I'll be writing again soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment